Monday, October 18, 2010

Mystery Hunk of the Day -Chain Male


We'd love to tell you more about this hottie, but unfortunately we came about this Hunk o Burning Love in one of those emails that seem to circulate in perpetuity, greeting us with a very welcome 'good morning', when we open our daily emails.

This lovely example of 'Chain Male', as we'd like to call it.., included his job application with a reciprocal response from his would be employer. His pedigree, well evident by his Adonis like physique, somehow seems to make up for what is clearly lacking on his ah.., academic front.

Lucky for us, getting a hottie like him on Hardline, for some hot gay chat doesn’t require a degree in literature, his use of phonetics will do just fine. We certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers! Would you?



ERIC’s Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting..

I think I am good on the phone and I no I am a pepole person,
Pepole really seam to respond
to me well.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start emeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Eric

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me



Employer's response:

Dear Eric ,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.
See you Monday.

HardlinerTO

2 comments:

  1. That's Rafael Verga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @hunkdujour he's delicious. Keep up the good work! We love your daily dish o man!

    ReplyDelete